It is part of the Hunter Douglas Group (the world’s largest window blinds company), so franchisees have access to the broadest range of window blinds in the UK. They are first to market with innovative, new, high-quality products that can be installed in a wide variety of spaces, from straightforward living room windows to trickier roof lights.
Apollo Blinds franchisees benefit from:
• Using Apollo Blinds’ range of expertly created marketing and branding collateral, including our stunning collection books to support product demonstrations
• Becoming part of a network of franchisees who are willing to share knowledge and advice
• The competitive trade prices we receive as part of the Hunter Douglas Group
• Access to a range of detailed yet accessible documentation, including training guides and operating manuals
• Bespoke training tailored to suit the specific needs of a growing business
All products are made to measure, meaning that franchisees’ money won’t be tied up in stock. Upon order, deposits are taken, with the balance due on the day of installation. These two factors (strong cash flow and no costly stock holding) in particular mean that opening an Apollo Blinds franchise represents a low-risk investment.
Three quarters of the franchise fee of £20,000 is invested directly back into a franchisee’s new business: £15,000 will be used to provide marketing materials, documentation and all the other excellent benefits.
- Telephone: 0800 852 7399