Trading as a successful convenience business for over 20 years. We currently operate over 900 stores throughout England, Scotland and Wales - 170 of these are franchise stores, where we work in partnership with existing convenience retailers to help them reach their full potential.
Expertise you can count on.
Our retail experience is the major aspect that makes us stand out from the traditional symbol groups, which are predominantly wholesale-driven. We base our Franchise model on the groups proposition we run successfully in our company estate, giving franchisee’s a proven model to base their business on. Our model is built around 4 major principles:
• Better sales, bigger profits
• We deliver a competitive margin of between 18-24% dependent on a store's mix.
• Market leading meal deals – 3 for £3 lunchtime deal and 2 for £4 evening deal.
• Continued price comparison to ensure the prices set stay competitive.
• Brand new Own Label range featuring over 330 lines - better quality, bigger pack sizes at lower prices.
• Investing in a fresh new look for your store
• We invest up to £50,000 in a store’s look and feel through a refit package which includes a 2 lane EPOS and back office system, store design, fascia, fixtures and fittings – all project managed.
• A simpler way of retailing
• Our easy-to-use systems and proven ways of working take the hard work out of the day-to-day running of a store. So our franchisees have more time to focus on their customers and team.
• Our extensive range reset programme ensures every category is reviewed at least once a year, ensuring the right range is featured at the right time of year.
• A partnership built for success
• We're fully committed to working with our franchisees to help their stores succeed. Which is why our BDMs and Support Team are on hand 7 days a weeks, providing support whenever it is needed.
• A dedicated Business Development Manager visits every 4 weeks, helping franchisees to grow their sales and margins.
You’ll sign up to a five-year agreement and commit to store standards and core range compliance. In return, you’ll see your business transformed! So, do you match our criteria?
• Ideally an established retail operator in England, Wales or the central belt in Scotland.
• Existing C-store, CTN+ or Post Office wanting to migrate to convenience
• Or have a property that lends itself to convenience (we will work with “cold starts / developments).
• Weekly turnover of at least £10,000 (excluding services).
• Sales area of between 1,000 sq. ft. and 3,000 sq. ft. If less you must have the ability to expand.
• Have a current Alcohol license or willing to obtain one.
• Prepared to operate the minimum trading hours of 7am to 9pm (Mon-Sun).
Membership Fees: Maximum £92 per week; option to pay for all upfront.
- Telephone: 01543 363003