Radfield Home Care
Radfield Home Care is a business built on a very clear sense of purpose: To make ageing a more enjoyable and rewarding experience for all involved.
That purpose is the same today as it was more than 35 years ago when franchisors Alex Green and GP Dr Hannah MacKechnie’s parents first set up the Radfield business as a care home for the elderly. Today, franchise partners take care to their clients - delivering private care services within clients' own homes.
How does the Radfield Home Care franchise model work?
Firstly, you don’t need prior care experience. Radfield’s dedicated support team help you recruit care management to look after day-to-day operations. Your role is to get out there, network and meet people. Let them know about Radfield Home Care. Make sure that when they need care they want to choose you and your team.
You’ll get the right training and lots of support to help you.
Why choose a Radfield Home Care franchise?
- Recession resistant with rising demand: Radfield grew throughout the 2008 recession and has seen further growth during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- A proven award-winning model and support: 2019 British Franchise Association HSBC Emerging Franchisor of the Year and a constant presence in Homecare.co.uk’s Top 20 awards.
- A family-run business with an ethical approach: Caring for our CarersTM means you become part of an ethical organisation with a unique workplace culture.
- Leadership with real experience: With over 35 years’ experience, it’s fair to say that Radfield’s franchisors have been there, done it and got the t-shirt.
- Forward-thinking and agile: The business was an early adopter of digital care planning software and, right now, the team is driving developments in new technology for remote care services.
- Telephone: 01743 548550