Established in the UK in 1988, Stagecoach Performing Arts has a growing global presence across eight countries. The network of 350 franchisees runs 2,000 schools and classes every week for 50,000 students worldwide.
One of the first extra-curricular children’s performing arts schools in the UK, Stagecoach aims to inspire its students, making a difference in their lives by teaching Creative Courage For Life®.
Stagecoach is a management business model where the role as a franchisee is to operate and grow the business, working with professionals to create and deliver classes using Stagecoach’s Educational Framework.
Stagecoach team is passionate about ensuring your business is successful from the launch right through your entire journey as a Stagecoach Franchisee. From marketing to recruiting and retaining teachers, Stagecoach will provide you with the guidance and support you need, when you need it.
- Online comprehensive induction to prepare you fully for your role as a Stagecoach Principal
- Help to secure your first venue and recruit experienced DBS-checked teachers
- Free website to drive your student recruitment and enquiries
- Digital marketing account management for the first two school terms
- 28-day sales and marketing course
- Dedicated Regional Franchise Manager for ongoing in-territory support
- Educational Framework - Framework we developed for each stage of learning whilst each school is given the creative freedom to adapt the content to the talents and ages of their own students.
- Exclusive link-up with partners such as RADA and Disney
- Flexibility - run your own business alongside other commitments and grow at your own pace
- Internationally recognised the brand with 80% unprompted brand awareness in the UK
- Wealth creation - grow your business into a valuable asset with high resale values with our top franchisees enjoying a six-figure personal income
- Low start-up costs - run day-to-day operations from home
- Telephone: 01483 247 400