Subway’s franchise model offers a fantastic balance between the freedom of being your own boss and the support of an established network. This model has allowed many entrepreneurial individuals to work for themselves, without feeling alone. Each Subway store is individually owned and operated by franchisees who are committed to contributing to their local economy and community.
Subway’s franchisees are from many different walks of life, but all share the attributes required to be a successful business owner – they are personable, can lead a team from the front, possess business acumen and are passionate about the Subway brand. As a people’s business, Subway is committed to helping franchisees run successful stores in good locations, with first-class customer service and a sought-after menu.
Subway franchisees benefit from:
- Comprehensive training at the Subway Support Centre in Cambridge
- Ongoing support and assistance from experienced Business Development Agents with everything from site selection, leasing, operations, local store marketing and much more
- User-friendly, interactive training and development courses for franchisees and their staff via the University of Subway
- Regular franchisee conventions, keeping them up-to-date with best practice and providing the chance to meet with the Subway team and fellow franchisees
- Opportunity to participate in the running of the Franchisee Advertising Fund, helping to make marketing decisions at national and local levels
- Purchasing and supply chain activity managed by the expert team at IPC Europe, a franchisee-owned purchasing company
- Fresh Forward store décor providing an enhanced guest experience, including digital menu boards, free-to-use charging ports and special displays for the brand’s cookies, breads and vegetables
- Telephone: 0800 0855 058 (UK) or 1800 413 076 (Eire)