The low investment, simple operation and unparalleled support make a Subway® franchise an attractive proposition for entrepreneurs across the world – and the franchise is currently seeking new franchisees.
Subway® franchisees work for themselves, within their local communities, but within a tried-and-tested framework, with world-class training and support. A Subway® franchise is hugely rewarding; that’s why over 70% of new stores established are by existing franchisees.
Our franchisees work hard, but a franchise can offer greater flexibility, a better work-life balance and the chance to be in control of your own destiny.
Unique benefits include:
• Comprehensive training at the Subway® Training Centre in Cambridge
• Ongoing support and assistance from experienced Regional Development Agents with everything from site selection, leasing, operations, local store marketing and much more
• User-friendly, interactive training and development courses via the University of Subway® for franchisees and their staff
• Regular franchisee conventions to keep you up-to-date with best practice and offer a chance to meet with Subway® staff and fellow franchisees
• Participation in the running of the Franchisee Advertising Fund, helping to make marketing decisions at a national and regional level and ensure funds are used to benefit all franchisees equitably
• Purchasing and supply chain activity managed by the expert team at IPC Europe, a franchisee owned purchasing company
- Telephone: 0800 0855 058 (UK) or 1800 413 076 (Eire)