If you are someone who frequently attends food festivals, markets and live shows around the UK, you will probably recognise the name Chock Shop. This brand are continuing to develop a reputation for creating superb chocolate brownies and are making a name for themselves at events across the country.
They also have a few permanent shops too and only recently launched into south-east Scotland, Norfolk and Devon. And this is where you come in, with Chock Shop’s managing director Greg Shearman keen to attract new franchisees to the business.
Greg explains: “We primarily sell at festivals, events, street food markets etc. You’ll see us at music events, sports fixtures, horse championships and many seasonal occasions.
“We are an artisan chocolate brownie company. We specialise in creating delicious taste experiences through our range of extravagant brownies. We sell them on their own, with hot chocolate sauce and fresh cream. Crunchy peanut butter, sticky toffee and rocky road are some of the favourites among our younger fans.
“The older grown-ups seem to indulge in our Belgian Callebaut white chocolate brownies. We also cook brownies laced with butter cream liquors, such as Baileys or Welsh whiskey.”
Chock Shop will help you flourish, it all depends how much effort you are willing to put in.”
Some details about Chock Shop and their franchises:
- Uses Belgian chocolate and many other fine ingredients;
- Chock Shop brownies are handmade, hand-designed, hand-cut and baked ready for sale;
- Events tend to have a captive audience and those franchisees who follow the company’s prescribed systems stand to make a profit quickly;
- Chock Shop operates in local regions, meaning franchisees can build up a loyal customer base in their territories;
- Training and support to help you get the business off the ground;
- Full rights to use the Chock Shop brand within the selected and exclusive territory;
- On-site support to help you get the business launched in your area;
- Initial supply of equipment and marketing materials. Head office will guide new franchisees through the complexities of local marketing;
- Business partners will receive a copy of the company’s comprehensive franchise operations manual;
- Five-year franchise agreements with a right to renew at the end of the term;
- The company is based in Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, Wales.